• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ACT NOW: Video Endorsing Cruelty Against Rabbits!

YermaBunny

New Kit
PLEASE take action against this MONSTER advocating and demonstrating cruelty against rabbits!

He has made a video of himself dropping a miniature lop into his very large boa constrictor snake's glass aquarium, showing the terrorized rabbit fighting for survival as the boa constrictor squeezes the life out of this helpless bunny.

Please, do not show your children this video is VERY disturbing. What you need to do is flag this video for violent content, then contact the YouTube staff telling them to remove this user and his video NOW.

You may watch the clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA8NrE6W95A

The sick b:censored:d, someone should drop him in with a snake, I couldn't watch it all it was too sick.

I couldn't flag it as I don't have a you tube log in.

I wonder if this is the type of man who has s:censored:x with the boa or his mother.

That, no joke, made me cry and neary throw up.

I know it happens in the wild, but that is exactly that. WILD.

My brother has a python. And he wouldn't even think of feeding it rabbits when it gros big enough, even if he does buy them from a food lab - he knows how I feel about it. He told me he'll stick to rats...

i has to stop after he dropped the bunny in there :cry:

sick weirdo that should be put on a cage with a python :evil: really made me feel sick :cry:

This is just sick at the end as well the :censored: had the cheek to write "please comment if this makes you feel sad and upset because that would make my DAY" or something along the lines of that, he should be locked up with a lion and see how he likes it!:censored::censored::censored:

granted the snake is only doing whats natural its what would happen in the wild, i wont watch it my freind has a boa but she feeds frozen animals not live ones, the disturbing thing is the glee from the bloke thats whats sick, what i do to prevent live buns being fed to reptiles is to go on gumtree and other freesites and email the people who are giveing there buns free to a good home not to give them away unless they are completly sure the new owner doesnt have reptiles as free animals sometimes go to these types of people thankfully ive had very nice reply of concerned sellers, as this happened to a lady who had an "accindental litter and gave them away to what she thought was a good home and it wasnt they were live food in the end, shame to say there are a hell of a lot of sick people out there

I didnt watch it but I have flagged it for animal abuse.What a sick:censored:twisted freak.I hope he dies the same way as that poor bunny and I hope he gets prosicuted.Some people make my blood boil:evil::evil:

Last edited:
Back