• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rubbish tips in Nottingham?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Anybody know of any tips in Nottingham which take rabbit waste?

I've tried Lenton Lane and Gedling, but neither would accept bags of rabbit poo :(

I'm still waiting for a decision on the extra bin I requested...knowing Nottingham city council they'll leave me hanging for 6 months, then say no! :roll:

I dont see why councils stop u puttin rabbit poo in a tip or bin! Our council lets us either put it in our normal bin or in the garden waste bin! They also give me a spare bin to keep my bunny supplys in :D

I've taken it to the Lenton one before and just sneaked it in the general waste one when they weren't looking:oops:

Noone inspects the household waste in Oxford. You just need someone to take it in for you. They obviously know you.

I put mine in the normal waste, no one has said anything yet. It usually goes at the bottom of the bin.

Back