• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fluffanella!!

Ewa

New Kit
I took in a forth house bunny the other day. I already had lionhead Sprocket, and then a week ago I got grey lop Boober, and brown and white x Mokey. This new bun is 2yrs old and is spayed. She came from a woman who was moving and counldn`t take her with her. I thought I would keep up the Fraggle names and cal her Fluffanella, who was the cat on the show that the dog Sprocket chased. She is the sweetest timid little girl. She is in alright health aside from one very watery eye and 3inch long twisted toenails. I think she was always out on linoleum and never had her nails cut once and on that floor they would never wear down at all. I was surprised how good she was letting me cut her nails. She just sat there and let me do it.

Sprocket really seems to like her. I let them out together today in the bathroom to meet each other and Sprock just sniffed her, then groomed her for a minute, and then went on her way. Fluff just sat there somewhat terrified while Sprock licked her. I don`t think she has ever seen another rabbit since she was a baby.

Well thats my new girl. I am hoping that her and Sprock continue to get along and I can keep them together as company for each other!

053-1.jpg

055.jpg

063.jpg

064-1.jpg

Thanks, she is a very beautiful bunny, but she doesn't seem very active or happy at the moment but today she is a bit better than yesterday. I hope she cheers up soon though. Fluff really does like to sit on my lap and cuddle so today I was home sick from work so I sat there on the couch and she sat beside me almost the whole day! No thats not a Christmas tree it is my Norfolk pine that I stole from my backyard when I lived on Vancouver island. Its to cold to live outside where I am now so its in the house. I have had that tree for almost 8yrs now and it was 3" high when I dug it up, and its now almost 4' now!!

Back