• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding over Christmas in Bristol

Scooner

Young Bun
Hello,

Does anyone know of a good boarding place, for indoor bunnies, in or near Bristol. I have asked Bramble bunnies and i'm waiting to hear back- but they fill up fast!

Thanks
Frankie

I would say bunnies barn also, although I've never used them the lady who runs it also runs Avon Small Animal Rescue so is clearly very dedicated to animals so no doubt they will be in great hands.

I hope Bramble Bunnies get back to you, Rachel who runs is it so nice :love: but I think she only has 2 heated shed/run combos for the indoor bunnies (unless she's expanded since then!) I don't know of anywhere else, I would be stuck if Brambles were full :?

This is an old thread, not sure why its reappeared, :? but for anyone who is interested I cannot recommend Congesbury Small Animal Kennels enough, they take brilliant care of them and have done me a fantastic price for my 12, anywhere else would charge me at least double if not more.

This is an old thread, not sure why its reappeared, :? but for anyone who is interested I cannot recommend Congesbury Small Animal Kennels enough, they take brilliant care of them and have done me a fantastic price for my 12, anywhere else would charge me at least double if not more.

A lot of old threads seem to be re-appearing today :?

Back