• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Gang

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I dont think i've really posted pics of my buns on here except for when i first joined so thought id share some recent ones of my four :love:

Fiver and Mose

DSC07002Small-1.jpg

DSC06967Small-1.jpg

DSC06970Small-1.jpg

DSC06981Small-1.jpg

DSC06985Small-1.jpg

DSC06990Small-1.jpg

Buddy and Mallow
DSC07066Small-2.jpg

DSC07038Small-2.jpg

DSC07080Small-2.jpg

DSC07058Small-2.jpg

DSC07069Small-2.jpg

Notice the loveheart on buddys head :lol:
DSC07021Small-2.jpg

Its Buddy and Mallow that are getting a friend :D The other two have their lovers tiffs and are really quite feisty buns so i wouldnt even attempt it with them! Fiver is a small but mean fighting machine :lol:

Jane i didnt realise she was unusual. I just thought thats what she was meant to be like with her little ears :lol: She came from a breeder when she was 7months as she didnt want to breed from her so gave her to a petshop. Strangely she didnt sell so we took her :D

Yes thats Mallow. She is the sweetest natured bun i have ever met. Quite timid but shes so gentle. She has something wrong with her front paw. She sometimes holds it funny etc. The vet thinks its probably either something neurological that happened or a previous break that was left to heal ?
She does the sweetest little dainty mini binky's :love:

Yes thats Mallow. She is the sweetest natured bun i have ever met. Quite timid but shes so gentle. She has something wrong with her front paw. She sometimes holds it funny etc. The vet thinks its probably either something neurological that happened or a previous break that was left to heal ?
She does the sweetest little dainty mini binky's :love:

aww

Wow theyre all gogeous. Is that love heart on buddy head natural or are you a hairdresser on the side:lol:

Wow theyre all gogeous. Is that love heart on buddy head natural or are you a hairdresser on the side:lol:

Id love to say it was my handiwork but no :lol: Got up and went to feed them one day and thats what i was greeted with :lol:

Back