• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Woodlouse - bunnies home

weeble

Well they have survived the night without any damage and have used their litter tray. I bribed them with grass to sit still for a photo - still a bit dark hopefully better ones at weekend. Thomas cat came into the shed to see them briefly and Dutchie came charging over to prtect his girls (who are used to thomas anyway)

Photo-0015.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg

:wave: Hello guys! Glad to see you're settling into your new pad :D And good to hear that you're using your litter tray like I taught you!! :) Tell mummy to take lots of nice photos over the weekend. We miss you!! xxx

Yeah hes a good boy. There were tuffs of fluff in the shed when I got home think the girls have been fighting over him :shock:

Possibly - the slight re-gig is to be expected now they are home and in different surroundings as a trio - I'm sure they'll settle down again in no time :D

I know Im being brave about it, i think Bella is braver now she has Dutchie to protect her Chloe is definately friendlier with me since they have been home :D

Hello! I think you're probably right about the fur ... cos the main chasing and fur-pulling here was between Bella and Chloe. I think it was because Bella bonded with Dutchie really quickly and then Chloe suddenly realised that she needed to make her presence felt too! They'll settle down - don't worry too much. They got very friendly very quickly here - soon learnt that someone going into the dining room might mean something to eat!!

Keep the pics coming! Nose rubs to everyone xxx

Yes will let them into the run at the weekend and take some more pics its darkish when I leave and dark when I get home now :(

There are no cuts or scabs on anyone as yet so will keep an eye on them we have all had a cuddle tonight lots of hay and not too much of anything else I am doing well with the discipline :D

Yes they had a large handfull between them and wolffed it down BUT they then went straight back to eating hay :)

Back