• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonfire night

George&dillon

Mama Doe
Should i be taking any precautions on bonfire night? i no my animals will all be inside and they arn't bothered by them but what about my bun :(

Should i be taking any precautions on bonfire night? i no my animals will all be inside and they arn't bothered by them but what about my bun :(

buns ca be affected it depends on the rabbit i go out and sit and talk to mine to settle thm and if really noisy bring indoors for 30 min patches... as dont want heat changing too much tho htis may be wrong it seems to settle them. generally with covers over hutch to dampen noise adn to keep in warmth and thier pals to snuggle up to buns coope fairly well but it depends on buns xx

theres a liquid called something like sereneum or something, that yours supposed to be able to give to rabbits to stop them getting worked up, but i'm not sure it would work. I'm quite worried about giz, because we live right next to a huge common, who have 2 displays planned!! am very glad that he's now an inside bun!! My mum had the idea of putting a radio in the room with them, preferably on a talky station, so the sound of the bangs is countered by the sounds of human voices. Not sure if it'll work, but i'm going to give it a try :)

Serene UM rabbit drops, have a calming effect on them. They are commonly used for anxious or aggressive buns. They are recommended on some pet sites for fireworks night and helping buns! Hope that helps x

Back