• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Spook

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
As you know my little man Apple died nearly a week ago.
Obviously i needed to get Boo a new friend as I could tell he was getting down and was missing Apps.

So please meet Spook!
Phone5015.jpg

Phone5013.jpg

Phone5008.jpg

He loved climbing in my nightie!!
Phone5005.jpg

Phone5018.jpg

Phone5021.jpg

Phone5025.jpg

Phone5027.jpg

Two Bums!
Phone5001.jpg

A little about Spook.

Believe it or not, Spook is the same age as Boo!
Liz (rescuer) was keeping Spook (originally called Tiny Tim) as a pet as she was very fond of him. His mother was bought in for an irresponsible breeder and she was extremely thin. Alot of the babies died and so did the mother shortly after giving birth, so Spook and his sister had to be hand reared. Spook's sister was being kept as a pet (called Teasel :love: she was even smaller!)
Liz was delighted to see Boo and see how well he was doing so instantly gave us Spook as she knew he had a palace to live in (after doing a home check for Boo)

R.I.P. Apple - Gone but NOT forgotton, still very much in my heart

Phone4004.jpg

Im not usually the biggest lover of piggies but he is ADORABLE....had to say that is one find cute looking ball of fluff!!!

Thankyou, he is cute :)
Boo loves him and they're always squeaking to eachother which is cute, consant conversations 24/7! I wonder what they're talking about?
Hmmm

He's really coming out of his shell now.
He was really timid first of all but now he's full of popcorns!!
Boo has taken the role of Apple as well. Whenever Spider was in the garden Apple would always sniff Spider through the bars and Spider Apple, and today i caught Boo doing it to Ruby (friend's dog staying for the day)
Really sweet, Apple was a daddy to Boo and now Boo is being a Big Brother to Spook :love:

Back