• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our latest newbie bunny ..now named..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1029oct0022.jpg

Say hi to our newest arrival ... Shes a very pretty nethie .
18 months old and had several litters..

:love:

Last edited:
would make you an even number ;)

Oh I'd love to Angie, but think hubby will definitely move out! Mind you the playhouse is free for him at the moment if he want's to move in there! :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure it won't be long before this gorgeous girl is snapped up :D

Awww she's adorable :love: :love: Poor little thing - at least that life is behind her now. Does she have a name? :wave:

I am so glad you are a long way from me!!! :)

Stop putting such cute bunnies on here - it's not fair. After seeing that pic of Sasha the other day I keep going back to the post to see if anyone's reserved her. :love::love:

Liz (LuceMarbles) is up your way for the week and has just helped by transporting a rabbit from the rescue I foster for in South Wales upto Skipton. My minds been working overtime and wondering whether she could maybe bring one back down again. :?:D

Back