• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Snow Bunnies...U/D new ones P2

They are lovely photos. We havn't had snow yet.:(

We used to have a bunny (RIP Baby) who loved snow, she pushed it out with her paws and then lay in it - so cute.

First snow of Winter 2009 - Indi was straight out there exploring! Phoenix, nah! too cold!

Woo hoo! Lets go!!
P1050760.jpg

You not coming out Mum? (nope, i can take pics with the zoom from here! :lol:)
P1050761.jpg

Mum, are the fishies surviving in the frozen pond?
P1050756.jpg

P1050754.jpg

mmm, apple ice lollies!
P1050759.jpg

Binky time i think! (sadly i was too slow to catch it!)
P1050757.jpg

P1050758.jpg

:love:

Wonderful photos!!

I am surprised you let them out though.... after some of the threads we've had on here about snow :?:roll: Lol, I dont think a few minutes can hurt.

Gorg buns !!

:love:

Wonderful photos!!

I am surprised you let them out though.... after some of the threads we've had on here about snow :?:roll: Lol, I dont think a few minutes can hurt.

Gorg buns !!

Yeah, well i did consider it, but the snow is very light and the back door was open the whole time so she could come back in whenever she wanted. She came back up the deck a few times, then turned around and binkied back down the garden. She was only out for about 20 mins and is totally fine.

Last edited:
Yeah, well i did consider it, but the slow is very light and the back door was open the whole time so she could come back in whenever she wanted. She came back up the deck a few times, then turned around and binkied back down the garden. She was only out for about 20 mins and is totally fine.

Yeah, doesnt look like you threw her out there..... looks like SHE RAN out there! So cute :love:

Hehe, aaaw. Lovely pictures. My two have been under the sheltered part of their run all day. I don't think they like the snow... lol.

Back