• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at me - Im such a clever girly!! (Foster Bun)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Gosh what hard work!! Ive finially worked out how to use this 'thing' the hoomins use while Aunty Beckys back is turned! Meg has made me do it as shes shy. Me and my sister, Meg, are staying with Aunty Becky until we can find a new mommy and daddy. We're very friendly and love lots of cuddles, and we think its great to come in and run round Aunty Beckys bedroom and jump all over her freshly made bed :lol: :oops: It doesnt matter what we do here, shes always telling us we are gorgeous whatever that means! We have finally worked out what that tray thing was for in our cage, we dont sleep in it anymore, its for our wee's and poo's! I think we are SO clever, we're only 18 weeks old!! Ive heard Aunty Becky talking about neutering, but luckily we have to wait a few months first! *Pheewww!*

I must go now, but i shall come back and see my replies!! Although we do love Aunty Becky very much, we would really like a forever mummy and daddy :( We shall be keeping our paws crossed!!

Big Sloppy Kisses

Mog!! xXx

I dont have red eyes, my eyes are lovely and brown!! xXx

100_0518.jpg

100_0514.jpg

I swear she's giving the panacur paste the evil eye on that second pic :lol: They are sooo gorgeous Becky, I hope they're not with us long. I like people to have the fun of the baby stage when they adopt them rather than missing out on this wonderful stage!

I swear she's giving the panacur paste the evil eye on that second pic :lol: They are sooo gorgeous Becky, I hope they're not with us long. I like people to have the fun of the baby stage when they adopt them rather than missing out on this wonderful stage!

:lol::lol::lol: Suprisingly they were very good with their panacur paste :D :D Mog is very outgoing and is always getting getting into mischief, whereas Meg is very shy and will just sit on your lap and have a fuss, she has never attempted to jump onto the floor unlike Mog :roll: :lol: xXx I too hope these babies get a forever home soon :) xXx

Back