• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simon and one happy owner

simonsmybunny

Warren Scout
Ok so as most of you know im new to having a bunny, simon is a rescue from an old lady.
He has been really shy but over the last fewdays we have had AMAZING progress, he has been jumping on my lap when i sit in his area, only for seconds but still....He has been licking me and OH's noses when saying hello.
and then....
Today we let him run round our lounge and he BINKYED everywhere...he doing it every 5mins...its amazing :):):):):)
And the little mischief has been knocking over my OH's cards and making me cry with laughter as i watch my OH get all annoyed....
So thanks everyone for the good advice :)

EVERYtime i sit for half an hour recorded him then i turn around and he bloody does one LMAO, and then again and again...will try tommorow and post one up

Sounds like Simon is one very happy bunny!
Ghostie did the craziest binky while free ranging - was so cute - just sort of binkying, and then binkyed again while binkying!!!
Well done :D :thumb:

Back