• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry the Tripod Bunny !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Despite only having three legs Harry can out-run anyBun.........and me :rolleyes:

MeandafewBuns432.jpg

MeandafewBuns433.jpg

MeandafewBuns434.jpg

MeandafewBuns435.jpg

:)

:love::love::love:

My little mad boy. Does he do tripod binkies? He was a binky champion while he was with me. :lol:

Oh yes !!

It was flippin' binkying that lost him his leg :roll: Every time he has a 'Harry mad moment' now I hold my breath as he really has no fear and leaps so high :shock:

Oh yes !!

It was flippin' binkying that lost him his leg :roll: Every time he has a 'Harry mad moment' now I hold my breath as he really has no fear and leaps so high :shock:

Well, I named him after Harry Potter after all. Maybe you should give him a Nimbus 2000. :lol:

awww.. bless him! Thats so sad that such a happy gesture ended up with him being injured.

I'm glad he iscoping so well! :) animals are really amazing with things like that :)

It was such bad luck as we had only just got his tummy problems and sore bottom sorted out when he goes and breaks his leg.
Harry is not a Bun to be downhearted though. He just loves life :D

Back