• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new family member... Bella

lucyjane!

New Kit
It's only been a few weeks since we lost Anabelle (Bobby's wife) but as they were so close i thought it was best inroducing him to a new friend asap as he seemed quite depressed n upset about it. Also this little girl needed a new home as her owner had too many rabbits and found her as a stray so didn't have the room to keep her. So here's Bella...

DSCN5176.jpg

I can't believe how well they have actually bonded i have never bonded rabbits before but they are getting on really well :)

DSCN5189.jpg

DSCN5201.jpg

DSCN5202.jpg

they look like they have always been together.

im bonding tomorrow :?

I didn't think i would be able to bond them as i had never done it before but i just put them in a neutral spot n they hit it off straight away. There was a bit of growling from Bella as shes quite young we think just under a year and Bobby just wanted to groom her but she wasn't to sure about it lol but other than that they have just been snuggled up together :)

Good luck with your bonding hope it all goes well :D

Back