• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so sad!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:( I was looking in a pet shop window today and there is a massive sign saying:
' lots of rabbits free to good home! Ex breeding rabbits, agouti, REW (and others) must have experienced handlers NOT CHILDREN as they are set in their ways!

surely the breeder should have responsibility of the rabbits once their life as a breeding machine is over :(

what made me sadder is that one of them could be related to Magic somehow (she was reduced and being sold on as old stock from there :( )

I'm glad that they've put not suitable for children but wonder how they'll ensure this and how many people will take note of that as they are seen as a childrens pet.

Would also doubt that they'll have many takers at this time of year as it's usually dumping season now the weather's turned cold:(.

Thats so awfull, they owe them a good retirement when they have just used them as breeding machines. I hope they find a forever home soon, bless 'em

Poor bunnies. A responsible breeder would keep the bunnies or have someone that takes them when they retire them.

:( That's terrible, to advertise it as "old stock" even.. will make people think they are used retired bunnies etc.. which obviously is not true.. but still, makes the case sound even worse.. poor buns :( Hopefully they all find good, forever homes, they deserve a happy retirement after all they've been through I'm sure!

they were advertising my bunny as old stock (when she was only young :( ) i hope no one ignores the no children bit, i think it said that they were quite agressive aswell :?

Back