• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just spent £20 in Pets at Home.....

...and didn't get any of the things I wanted!

So, still need a bigger litter tray and some alfalfa chips!

Did get some stuff for Twombly to chew though, and a second treat ball so they won't fight.

Plus a play patch which I will find hard to put away until Christmas as I've been wanting one for ages!

So much for saving money on Christmas pressies by baking for them!

I haven't even started Christmas shopping for my boys yet, so I admire you being so organised!
I have just paid just short of £100 for their neutering in advance of Friday though. Would I be a cruel bunny mum if I considered that part of their Xmas prezzies? :lol:

I haven't even started Christmas shopping for my boys yet, so I admire you being so organised!
I have just paid just short of £100 for their neutering in advance of Friday though. Would I be a cruel bunny mum if I considered that part of their Xmas prezzies? :lol:

No not cruel at all - but you may feel guilty when you see their little eys brimming with tears on Christmas Day! :cry:

Back