• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is/are your bunnies worst habbits?

vicki267

Mama Doe
Just wondering if your buns have any bad habits and if so what they are?

Arnie: Like digging at the laminate and stomping at 6am (although not so often anymore).

Kira: Completely litter trained but will take it upon herself to have wee accidents every so often, not like one but try 3 a day for a few days then back to normal again :?

Stitch: :lol: Well cant really comment at the moment as only has him just over a week and only neutered on monday but so far he leaves us treasure hunts everywhere, peed himelf a few times and chewed our kitchen wall :lol: Other than that a little angel that since the neuter his treasure hunts have more than halved but his pees are making up for it :lol: Ah well keep telling the OH he's poorly :roll:

stomping at 6am :lol: lovely!

Lily is always determind to be where she shouldn't, up the stairs, on the sofas and under my feet CONSTANTLY :lol:

she also has a habbit of trying to pinch food off plates and chocolates out of boxes :censored: :lol: :love:

My lionhead Cookie has no bad habits - he's perfect :love:
Sooty (female nethie) on the other hand is a flipping pest! Any bit of wood she's not to chew, she chews. Put metal edging stuff all round the exposed bits of wood and she just chews the metal instead :shock: Give her chew blocks, hay tunnels, willow toys etc. and she won't even look at them. She growls at you then comes to be petted. She HATES my daughter and kicks poo at her. The most annoying thing about her is that she climbs like a cat and has escaped out her run - lots of bricks on top of it now.

Peeing in every corner where there isnt a litter tray. I'm up to 3 corner litter trays now, and guess which corner they now pee in:roll: Yup, the only one without a tray, leaving the actual litter trays clean as a whistle! :evil::lol:

Tried moving trays about, hay in trays, you name it, I've tried it! Hoping neutering on Friday will go so way to help! Well, that's what I've read anyhow! :lol:

Duncan gorges his food. He eats and eats and eats until he literally can't move! :roll:

Frank is always the one who tries to sneak out of the shed when I'm mucking them all out. I have to have eyes in the back of my head :roll:

Penny Pocket's bad habit is chewing at my clothes - always my best ones! :roll:

Sally's is pooing and weeing everywhere except her litter tray - naughty bunny! :roll:

dora: throwing her litter tray across the hutch if not cleaned out by 4pm!!such astroppy girl!!! and nipping me if i dont stroke her before giving her her breakfast... arthur is pretty good i gues she has quirky habits rather than bad habbits..like binkying if you chase him or binkying if gets accidently spayed by hose pipe..shhh dont tell him he is arabbit not a puppy!!!!:roll::lol:

Oh I forgot to add that I feed Arnie and Kira and 8am and 8pm and if I'm late for either they will pick up the bowl and throw it several times :lol:

Pickle is norty and eats his hutch.
Twinkle is norty and poops all over the place.
Sparkle is norty cos he trashes his bedroom.

Pootle is a good girl :love:

Winston - digging imaginary holes in the lino ALL the time, and trying to get out the back door when I'm not looking.

Snowdrop - tugging at my trouser legs and generally being moody

Neville - Spraying wee on me and generally being a sex beast

Ferris - Eats anything and everything

Radar - nips me when I'm carrying him, and escaping from the run

Smokey - Chasing Abby

I don't think Dixie, Abby and Marnie really have any bad habits :D

Bubbles likes to wee everywhere.

Alfie is a pig and periscopes every time I open the hutch door with food, to try and get it before Bubbles does. I've lost count of the number of times he's nearly fallen out of the hutch. :shock:

But I love them both to bits. :love::love:

Piglet - Weeing on my bed :evil:
Eeyore - Banging the door of the cage when he wants his breakfast
Rubix - Weeing anywhere apart from in the litter tray

Sophie's a good girl really, the conservatory doesn't have a sofa she can destroy so it's ok :lol:

I can handle the weeing in his banana box coz he loves to sleep in his litter tray, chewing his kennel and leaving it looking like it's suffered a termite attack, sneaking behind the kennel and trying to dig his way through a brick wall (and giving me a coronary because I can't find him and think he's escaped or been eaten by the urban wildlife) and shoving his head in his bowl when I'm trying to pour his pellets in it - that's all cute and endearing. It's the following me about and nearly getting stood on that freaks me out. I appreciate he loves me so has to supervise what I'm doing, but I'm petrified of squishing him flat if I step backwards.

ASBO Bunny Lola has loads!!

Pooing on my bed even though she has just hopped out of litter tray.
Stomping when I tell her off.
Chewing anything that it remotely "furry" like my new dressing gown.
Doing the smelliest wees on my fur throw!

Love her though! :love:

Stamping in the middle of the night to get our attention.

Daisy likes to dig out her litter tray (but does it less now she has a special 'digging box' of her own!)

Harvey often forgets where his litter tray is, but he's blind and gorgeous so I can never be mad with him!

Eating the hutch and kicking all their sawdust and straw out for Sherlock and Jessica. Moriarty poo's and wee's in his bedding area and Jasper does'nt have any bad habits.

Back