• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and fire alarms

dreamz1

Young Bun
I was just wondering if anyone knows how sensitive bunnies are to fire alarms. I have just tested the one in the hall and it hurt my ears. I checked Domino, in a different room, she was still asleep I don’t have one in the kitchen, probably the most important place to put one (there are 3 upstairs) because I’m worried if it goes off when I’m cooking it will hurt Doms. Has anyone experienced any problems with fire alarms in the same room as their buns?

Adele

I was just wondering if anyone knows how sensitive bunnies are to fire alarms. I have just tested the one in the hall and it hurt my ears. I checked Domino, in a different room, she was still asleep I don’t have one in the kitchen, probably the most important place to put one (there are 3 upstairs) because I’m worried if it goes off when I’m cooking it will hurt Doms. Has anyone experienced any problems with fire alarms in the same room as their buns?

Adele

No idea as my buns are outside but they don't recommend to put one in the kitchen as will go off loads. Put it in a room near to the kitchen.

Back