• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rio so any ideas on breed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
my sisters pup more piccies

s703843995_925616_4720.jpg

please don't play that music, im not a jacko fan

s703843995_925606_1764.jpg

coat i bought him when she first got him

n703843995_925448_7037.jpg

How big is he? It's hard to tell from the photo. The thing is he could have more than 2 breeds in his ancestry so it's often impossible to tell. Plus two breeds can throw up puppies that look nothing like either parent. I met a woman with a dog the other day and you'd have thought looking at him that he was a shih-tzu or lhasa apso cross with something like a westie and he was in fact a pug cross with a patterdale terrier. My friend had a border collie cross with a jack russell and you would have sworn he was a smooth haired working sheepdog to look at.

If that's a double bed, he's way too big to be a cavalier chihuahua cross. I'd still say there's golden retriever and some sort of collie in there, maybe sheltie if he's smallish. But honestly, there could be staffie, corgi, any spaniel, poodle, anything - you just don't know. The one thing I can certify is that he's 100% cute and gorgeous! :love: Have you any photos of him side on standing up?

no papers she lives in greece and got him, he does look like his mum and is same size as her now, his mum is dark brown though, he is very lively and chews thin up like puppies do :lol: he seems to like carrying his toys and bringing and retrieving things
he's coming other here soon

lisa

Back