• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed ...Rotherham...S61 2QL..sorted

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone do a homecheck please either this friday or saturday ...anytime up to 4pm either day...

this is for Oakley . :D

Last edited:
Can anyone do a homecheck please either this friday or saturday ...anytime up to 4pm either day...

this is for Oakley . :D

Sorry - cant help with homecheck but will keep my fingers crossed it's a fab home for him. Looked at his pics the other day and he is a very handsome boy. Good luck Oakley :love:

Im not promising, but will speak to the OH when he returns home tomorrow evening and see if we can help out :)

I can do it Angie if you want - either day is ok for me, but anytime after 1pm. If you want me to do it just send me a pm - I'm logging off in a bit & won't be on tomorrow night as I'm at work all day & out tomorrow night. Have pm'd you my mobile number, in case you want to text me.

Back