• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Dale (thinking of new name for him)

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Well, Dale has been with us since Sunday and he has settled so well...it's as if he has always been here!

He likes to be up high so he can see what's going on. His favourite place at the mo is the back of the sofa and my shoulders! He likes to leap from the sofa to my back!!! He is a mummy's boy though (much to my OH's disgust!)

Excuse the pics as they aren't great!

P1010156.jpg

P1010166.jpg

P1010159.jpg

P1010178.jpg

Cor he's luverly Erin.

Very handsome beast.:love::love:

Well I think he is scrummy...not that I am bias at all!

He is such a character! He doesn't like to be restrained but is more than happy to be stroked and tickled!

He had my lying on the floor at work on Monday. He got onto my shoulder but was trying to climb down my back. I didn't want him to jump/fall from that height so I had to lie on my front so he could hop off onto the floor! What we do for our bunnies, honestly! :D

Yep, I know what you mean.

I spent quite a while last night lying on the floor with our new foster Annabelle. She loves to be snuggled up next too and just dozes off.

Haven't had the heating on since she arrived either as she'll be going to an outside foster home on Thursday. So layers of fleeces are order of the day in this house at the moment.:D

Yep, I know what you mean.

I spent quite a while last night lying on the floor with our new foster Annabelle. She loves to be snuggled up next too and just dozes off.

Haven't had the heating on since she arrived either as she'll be going to an outside foster home on Thursday. So layers of fleeces are order of the day in this house at the moment.:D

Hehe! I bet they all talk to ecah other about how they have us wrapped around their paws!

I really wish I had video'd how this little lad was when he arrived..such a wonderful change:D
Glad he is so well loved

he's lovely and looks very much like my most recent rescue 'Fiesty' who also was ment to be aggressive (hence the name) but has been fine here :)

020-1.jpg

Just to add..Dale wasn't "meant" to be aggressive..when he arrived here he was..in a big way..he was a little angry ball of fluff:shock:
He had attacked his poor brother Chip and torn his mouth open..
and would grunt and lunge at me and hang on to my sleeve:shock:..
after neutering and lots of enforced cuddles :D..he gradually calmed down..and I could kiss his face without fear of losing my lips!:lol:

Obviously a loving home as a solo bun has finished the job..and its great to see him enjoying being a loved bunster:D

Just to add..Dale wasn't "meant" to be aggressive..when he arrived here he was..in a big way..he was a little angry ball of fluff:shock:
He had attacked his poor brother Chip and torn his mouth open..
and would grunt and lunge at me and hang on to my sleeve:shock:..
after neutering and lots of enforced cuddles :D..he gradually calmed down..and I could kiss his face without fear of losing my lips!:lol:

Obviously a loving home as a solo bun has finished the job..and its great to see him enjoying being a loved bunster:D

Wish I'd seen him 'kicking off' Jill lol. Am I bad for finding stroppy bunnies funny? ;)

Back