• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free to good home

weeble

I have just discovered that my hutch doesnt fit in my shed :oops: so am going to have to get a smaller one. Due to this my hutch is free to good home as I was selling the cover the description is in the for sale bit aswell. The hutch does need some tlc but would be great as an emergency hutch - the cover comes with it free but it will have to be collected :D

Last edited:
how about a local rescue im sure they would love it?!

edit or you could use it out of shed as a hutch to foster in?!!! and have shed free range for the bunnys! :)

I dont have anyway of transporting it in one piece - it wont fit in my little car :( if no one want it i will have to smash it up to take it to the tip. No no more rabbits it was only supposed to be two and today it became three :oops:

I dont have anyway of transporting it in one piece - it wont fit in my little car :( if no one want it i will have to smash it up to take it to the tip. No no more rabbits it was only supposed to be two and today it became three :oops:

aww no dont smash it up..contact a rescue local they may be able to come colelct it from you? how big is it?

It is 5ft6 by 2ft 6 by 2ft 6 I think the closest rescue is RSPCA about 20 miles away but they werent very grateful for the last hutch I gave them

im sure someone will want it i would gladly take it for fostering but i live too far!!! crys.... someone else please save this hutch... you could sell it on ebay or put it on local freecycle?!x

Ooooo I had forgotten about freecycle I havent used it for ages - right if no one on here has claimed it by the weekend it can go on there. I know its free stuff but do you think I would be allowed to ask for a donation to charity for it?

Have pmd you I will take some tomorrow it does need some diy doing to it but the cover cost £70 3 months ago so it kind of makes up for the tidying it needs

still available if anyone wants it? if not going on ebay! - profits donated to a rabbit rescue of course

Oh, I'm in need of a hutch badly. Again, this is what makes me want to live in the UK. :roll: :)

Oh well. I hope you find it a new home. :wave:

Back