• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guilt, Surely its not just me?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Come on, Please tell me I'm not alone in guilt-tripping myself like crazy where their rabbits concerned?!!

Rhia stamps her feet all day & all night if shes cold (Yes, really!) so tonight I went & bought her a small hutch for overnight so it could fit into the shed and be covered with duvets. Its all padded out with straw & vetbed, Yet she hates it & now Im thinking God what do I do, have her unhappy or have her freeze?! I opened the door & she flew out onto my knee - Not Rhia at all! :?

I feel guilty that shes on her own

I feel guilty that I have to work a lot

I feel guilty when I go out at night

I feel guilty if I go out for the day

You get the idea. I never stop feeling guilty about her, despite giving her the best life she could possibly have - Shes spoilt rotten, but Im driving myself insane :shock::shock::shock:

'snot just you......i've got 8 rabbits living in my house at the moment & I work full time & am doing lots of stuff for fat fluffs & just don't have the time to spend the hours a day I'd love to spend cuddling my fosters to make sure they were nice and friendly for their next homes. Thankfully they don't seem to mind.

I feel guilty that they don't get "out" as often as they should. Polo used to have freeroam to half of the house, now is confined to the run that he and his girls are in.. I'm gone a lot during the day, I usually am not home until 8 or 10pm, so I do feel guilty later in the evening when they finally get to see lights in the house, but I spend all morning with them and relax near them with the computer so they don't feel so alone..

they are a lot more self-happy-sufficient now that they are a trio, rather than just worrying about Polo staying entertained.

i am feeling guilty this week while ste is away... these pair are used to free time from 6pm until atleast 4am sometimes even 7am depending on how awake ste is feeling and also are out most afternoons before ste goes to work.... they are now being put to bed at 11pm and also locked up all day while im at work

alvin is seriously punishing me for this by attacking the wallpaper like he did when he was a baby :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I feel guilty that Buu and Beau are both single bunnies :( They get as much time as I can give them but I know I can't speak bunny to them and they should have a friend each x

I feel awful I've just put my two in for the night, they seem happy enough and are very warm to the touch but it's snowing here and FREEZING!! The are literally drowning in hay after I chucked a whole bale in there! I rush home everyday and let them have free roam pretty much but it was raining all evening so they've been cooped up all day.

I'm giving in a buying one of those hutch snugglers tomorrow, blooming expensive but will give me some peace of mind.

I feel awful I've just put my two in for the night, they seem happy enough and are very warm to the touch but it's snowing here and FREEZING!! The are literally drowning in hay after I chucked a whole bale in there! I rush home everyday and let them have free roam pretty much but it was raining all evening so they've been cooped up all day.

I'm giving in a buying one of those hutch snugglers tomorrow, blooming expensive but will give me some peace of mind.

I attempted that today....i had no such luck.
Going to have to order mine!

Back