• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please!! Update been to vets.

Tangofandango

Young Bun
Not a very clear photo im afraid but wondering if anybody knows the problem Mika's bits seem lop sided they don't look sore but there are 2 white bits like small grains of rice each side, before I got her/him life had been sitting in a small cage uncleaned I presume Mika is a she as I can't find any dangley bits but was told Mika was a he. I'm taking him/her to the vets tomorrow but wondered if anybody had any ideas there seems to be holes are these sweat glands? Sorry about post I know it's a bit muddled!!
P9190579.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Update!

Apparently she has an adnormal vulva could be caused from an old injury or the vet said may have been like it when she was born, vet didn't think it would cause any problems as she has been fine till now and keeps herself clean. Anyone else had this (well their rabbit)!!

Awwwwwwww bless well at least you know she is definately a Doe !!

I am glad the Vet does not think that Mika's abnormal 'lady bits' will cause any problems :)

Back