• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your bunnies live?

Where do you keep your bunnies?

• Outdoor Hutch

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Outdoor Shed/Playhouse

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Indoor NIC

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Indoor Hutch

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Indoor freerange

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya,

I'd like to know where you keep your bunnies, I myself would love my two to be indoors but are currently in a hutch, as soon as I move out I'm planning on NIC cubes indoors but wanted to know what was more popular.

Hiya,

I'd like to know where you keep your bunnies, I myself would love my two to be indoors but are currently in a hutch, as soon as I move out I'm planning on NIC cubes indoors but wanted to know what was more popular.

I have just purchased a dog crate. I plan to put another level in it to create more room.

My rabbit is kept outside in a hutch with run attached in the summer, but inside in the winter as it gets too cold!

One of my buns lives in a shed with an attached run the other two are in a dog kennel/run:D

Mine are free range in one of our spare bedrooms. They just have a litter tray and usually sleep on the window sil. I think they are a bit miffed as some of their room is now taken up by a piggie trio in some NIC grids, which is deffo what I would use if they were to have an enclosure in the house. The buns did have a playhouse but I couldn't cope with the stress once I knew the foxes had found them :oops::(

During the winter two bunnies have the run of the conservatory and Piglet and Eeyore live in my room and have a NIC cage. In the summer they all go out and each pair has a hutch and attached run.

Our foursome have their own bunny room with 2 dog crates (with wood on the top for them to sit on). When we're home we open their door and they're free range around the house! :D

Sienna and Dudley have a hutch-run combo in the garden :)

I have 2 free range in the garden but locked up in a 2 storey hutch at night and 1 indoor free range, never locked in, has the run of the whole house and goes in the run in the garden in the day if good weather.

:wave:

My 2 have a playhouse and run outside now for the summer , but are now free range in my bedroom i love it knowin they are indoors and i no what they are up to x :)

Two house buns - NIC grids, split off a 11x4ft area.
One house bun (soon :love:) 5x2x2 indoor happy hutch.

A pair - 5x5 wendy house
Violet (soon to be paired) 6x4 shed
A pair - 10ft hutch/run combo (soon to change)
A four - lavender lodge (currently inside in a pup pen)
A pair - 7x2x2 hutch (this weekend)
A spare 7x2x2 hutch (filled once 10ft sells)

:D

All of our foster buns are outside in hutches. I have 2 of my own buns outside in a hutch with a run attached all the time. Ronnie is currently a house bun but has a dog crate with his ltter tray in etc, however, he is constantly free range :) When he gets a wife (still looking for a big girly if anyone knows of one?) He will move into the 8x6 shed down the garden which has been converted for him :) So ive selected other :) xXx

I didn't think about the half in half out buns, the kennel/dog crates etc. I'll make a new poll later in the week when the results are in and I'll collate it all :D

:wave:

We've got everyone in the dog exercise pens/runs inside the house.. enough room for them to get exercise and run about, while still keeping them contained to an extent!

Ours are all in for the winter - 4 are downstairs, 2 in the spare room & 9 live in our loft room - split into 4 big pens for them. In the summer most will be outside in a big playhouse & aviairy & some in a hutch / run combo - with a couple still free range in the house - a mixture of everthing really :shock:

All live on different places right now.
Sasuke lives in an outdoor hutch.
Zakura and Aroma live in a hutch with run attached.
Rufus lives in an indoor cage in the shed.
And Tobi lives in an outdoor run with no hutch attacked which is getting more and more unsuitable for permanent housing as it gets colder:cry: he needs a new cage, and FAST! (We're working on it! But paint can only dry out so fast)

Back