• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Come on Liquorice .. get better

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Come on husbun. I need you to feel better so you can give me wuggles

IMG_0574.jpg

I can't cope it's all too much! Where is Liquorice? ... he's gone away to a place called the vets ... come home soon

IMG_0460.jpg

He's been gone all day. I am sure I will find him at the bottom of this box if I look hard enough! The box is lonely without you Liquorice .. have I been a bad wife bun, is that why you left?

IMG_0482.jpg

Aww I love you husbun I'm glad you are better I didn't like being on my own :cry:

IMG_0455.jpg

:love::love::love: That is lovely, and I love your captions.

That is really what happened. Liquorice was quite floppy most of the time & Moo kept shoving herself all over him to get him going! That 1st picture was just before he went to the vet & she must have known he was going, and when he was gone she spent most of the time in the box sulking! :roll:

awwwwwwwwwwwww thats such a sweet photo :love::love::love::love::love:

when alvin came back from hs night in the vets pearl spent ages licking the smell of the vets off him... bun wives are angels :love:

Back