• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Hello everyone, my name is Sooty and my mum found me looking very sad in the Pets @ Home adoption centre, she asked the man why I was there, she was told I had been handed in because I am a nasty bunny and don't get on with other bunnies. I arrived in a dirty hutch, and was very stained underneath, my mummy picked me up and we both :love: The man in the shop said I had to go to the vets, but mummy promised to fetch me after. I have had my incisors clipped because one side grow at a funny angle, and my tear ducts have been flushed, if my teeth grow back too quickly I have got to have them removed.
Basi002.jpg

I am now in my new home, and I love exploring, mummy said I was naughty today because I went upstairs:lol:

I know a lot of members don't like Pets @ Home, but without their help Sooty would not be here, he was very poorly and I did see the vet bill they paid:oops:

He is now bonded with my daughters bunny:love:
His name was going to be Chester but my daughter called him Sooty, which was his original name

Last edited:
What a beeeyoootiful bun you are Chester! :love: You and your mummy were obviously meant to be together! :D

Hi Sue, I'm glad it's all come right :)

He's an absolute stunner and a very lucky boy to get a new mum who is going to spoil him as rotten as you will......I think he deserves it after a naff start in life :)

xxx

Hi Sue, I'm glad it's all come right :)

He's an absolute stunner and a very lucky boy to get a new mum who is going to spoil him as rotten as you will......I think he deserves it after a naff start in life :)

xxx

Do you like his new name. He has the run of the kitchen and hallway, and apparently the upstairs:oops:lol: I think he has settled in don't you:lol:

What a lovely bunny - I only have probs with certain P@H staff and some products, but no probs with adopting from P@H whatsoever - so well done from me :D

Keep us updated on the chappies progress!

Do you like his new name. He has the run of the kitchen and hallway, and apparently the upstairs:oops:lol: I think he has settled in don't you:lol:

I love the name !! :)

Oh yes, I think you can safely say he has 'found his feet'.......bet he can't believe his luck in going home with you :) xx

Back