• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Living proof.. women can be messier than men

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: this is the mountain of evilness i am just about to tackle.. and sadly i cant blame ste as hes not here..... my kitchen is worse than a men behaving badly episode :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSC00888.jpg

im off to climb the mountain..... i may never return :shock:

*gets a guide rope and a flash light and fog horn* hang onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn take this lot with ya first so we can fish ya out later :lol:

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ya see i dont bother after three years the dust doesnt really get any thicker :lol:eek:r as me mom says take ya glasses off ya cant see the dirt then:D

My motto is: if you can still see bits of worktop there's nothing wrong with the state of the kitchen... hope that's cheered you up!! ;)

Last edited:
nooo i was in there so long i missed the enders... i need to watch the 10 pm one :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hands all wrinkly but i survived whoooop whoooop

and no bekkie its not the first time :oops::oops: usually i can blame ste tho, but he always points out its my plates... since sunday i had used 6 glasses :shock::shock::shock:

im not domestic and i never want to be.. i can take mess and unhoovered floors... my tolerance is pretty high.. good job too :lol::lol::lol::lol:

will you make it out of there alive?! :lol: :lol:

im quite worried about walking past the pile of clean stuff ive made... on tiny breath and the lot could come crashing down.... <<<< should not work in the construction industry after all :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock::lol::lol::lol:I so wish i could leave stuff like that.We very rarely get any visitors but i cannot bear to see mess.Really wish i could.

haha even my family know i wont answer the door if they just turn up.....i just close my eyes and walk on by :lol::lol::lol:

Seeing that pile has made me realise, im not as bad a domestic goddess as I thought! :p

You and me both! It's the same feeling as when you watch Kim & Aggie's "How clean is your house?" .... I always feel SO clean and tidy after watching that!! :shock: :D

You and me both! It's the same feeling as when you watch Kim & Aggie's "How clean is your house?" .... I always feel SO clean and tidy after watching that!! :shock: :D

i cant watch that.... im too scared they might sense my existance and come to my house :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back