• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny flapjack in the oven......!!!!

For Christmas pressies my 2 bunnies will be getting homebaked goodies in baskets with hay....so I thought while I was off work I'd have a practice!

The bunny flapjack made with oats, mashed banana, honey and dried cranberries is in the oven. Looked good when I put it in, but I am no cook so I imagine it may well turn out to be a disaster!

oOo you'll have to let us know how it turns out :) Saw a book the other day in WH Smiths about making your own dog treats, id save a fortune :lol: Gregory will love you forever :) xXx

It's out of the oven! It smells delicious!

Just added soem warm water to some honey and mashed banana and mixed in oats until it was a sticky consistency (one whole mashed banana, about 3 tablespoons of honey and I reckon about 200-300g of oats).

Put some cranberries in then baked in the oven for about 15 mins at 200 degrees C.

Obviously this is only as a treat!

Back