• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

loveing wife

areia

Wise Old Thumper
hi my name jim aunty janice i think has put me up for rehoming on here, my hoomin thinks but she thinks im the bee knees knees,

im 22 weeks old and have been deplumbed *was a bit grumpy bout that* i love company and currently have the pleasure of 7 little ones, i look after them when there mommie isnt out as we do not get on, i think they think im cool as they are always hogging my bed at night, they love my ears and are always chewing them or hiding underneath them, and they love me grooming them but im feeling a little left out as although i love these guys they are a lot of work, and i would love a freind my ageish who would fuss me a bit more, mommie gives me a lots of loves during the day but she says we cant snuggle up at night as i deserve a place with lots of space as i loooooooooooooove to jump around, mommie come in a calls me *jimboooooo i like that name* and im there first way before the others as im faster than them hehehehe i love lots of hoomin fuss and cuddles and i love my ears waggled and to snuggle under the chin as she talks to me in teeth chatter way shes really good at it is there any loverly ladies who would like someone to snuggle with during the winter months
"ooooooooooooo ello"
register.php

"can i have a nose rub plzzzzzzz"
register.php

register.php

"me snuggleing with one of my pals"
register.php

ok summins hapening its not letting me load the piccies be back soon and hope the piccies are up

Last edited:
i know:cry: but i dont know how to rectify it ive uploaded piccies from photobucket and thats what happened did the same way i put up other piccies so i dont why its done this

Back