• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sheffield to Nottingham

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks to a very kind Beth who has offered to pick up Hollie and Buddy from Louise in Liverpool and bring them to Sheffield this weekend..we now only need help with the last bit of their journey..
Can anyone help get them nearer to Nottingham from the Sheffield area?

I am driving down to Solihull on Saturday from Bradford and will be going down the M1 and past Nottingham. If someone could meet me at service stations or something then I'd be more than happy to help x

what sort of time will you be travelling?

Me? If you do mean me, I'm reasonably flexible but it won;t be too late as I have to get to Solihull, give Twombly and Gregory soem time to get to know each other then drive them back!

If you don't mean me, then I feel very silly! :oops:

Me? If you do mean me, I'm reasonably flexible but it won;t be too late as I have to get to Solihull, give Twombly and Gregory soem time to get to know each other then drive them back!

If you don't mean me, then I feel very silly! :oops:

Sorry should have made it clearer I did mean you did you have a particular service station in mind?

Do you know where bunnies final destination is?

No, I don't know either of those things! Sorry! Not sure if I'm actually needed or not! Happy to help though if needs be - Don't know any of the service stations down that way but guessing they would be pretty straightforward to get to!

This run is to me in Nottingham (Wilford). I'm roughly half way between J24 and J25 of the M1.

I would normally offer to meet you, but mine and O/H's cars are in for MOTs on Saturday and I'm not confident they'll pass. If all goes well, I should be back home by about 1-2pm, and could meet you at either J24 (Donington) or J25 (Trowell) services?

This run is to me in Nottingham (Wilford). I'm roughly half way between J24 and J25 of the M1.

I would normally offer to meet you, but mine and O/H's cars are in for MOTs on Saturday and I'm not confident they'll pass. If all goes well, I should be back home by about 1-2pm, and could meet you at either J24 (Donington) or J25 (Trowell) services?

I could meet you at either of those but that's quite a bit later than I was intending on going down - have to leave an hour or so for Gregory and Twombly to get to know each other, plus have a 2 and a half hr journey back again.....

If it helps I could meet you at the service station and keep the bun till abbysmary is in I'm only round the corner in Compton acres! I could more or less meet you at anytime

Last edited:
Ok, here's the situation at present as far as I can make out:

Beth will collect the bunnies in Liverpool and bring them to me in Bradford (or somewhere near).

I will take them to J25/24 to MrsHorsy.

She will keep them until Abbymarysmokey is available.

This is all conditional on it being soon enough for me to get to Solihull not long after lunchtime!

That sounds about right to me and I can be at the service station for as early as you need me to be and Amy has PM'd me her address so I can drop them off to her if she still has car trouble.

Hope this all goes to plan for yas let us know how the bunnyrun went :) fingers crossed there's no hiccups :roll:

Back