• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would just like to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I do NOT operate a renting service.

So thank you, i will NOT be lending out hutches to rabbits i have offered a rescue place and emergency spey. If you turn down the offer, more fool you, you are on your own :evil::evil::evil:

If you can not get hutches on your own, or afford to, you will not be able to afford a rabbit plus a litter.

I think it is rude to ask and then try "blackmailing" me.

Totally agree with Kris here.
If you can't afford to rescue this bun + it's potential litter then why have the cheek to after Kirs has kindly offered you this bun a space ask for a hutch?!

:shock:

Totally agree with Kris here.
If you can't afford to rescue this bun + it's potential litter then why have the cheek to after Kirs has kindly offered you this bun a space ask for a hutch?!

:shock:

She actually originally just PM'ed saying:

hi there,
ive hit upon a problem and i need a spare hutch for a few weeks as someone just offered me a rabbit but the thing is shes pregnant so i need a hutch urgently.
please if u can help that would be great.

Name taken out for obvious reasons.

hmmm... I had someone asking for a lift to collect a new rabbit or something a few weeks back..wonder if it's the same; they approached me right out of the blue and seemed to assume I'd say yes and that I'd make all my arrangements around them...

Last edited:
I don't think posting private messages on the forum is a good way to go. Only going to cause trouble.

I don't think posting private messages on the forum is a good way to go. Only going to cause trouble.

No offence, but i do not care what you think. I am past caring about this "situation". So i shall do as i wish.
After all, i have not mentioned any names or specific details of whom it is.

Since you're being so rude, I'll tell you what I actually think. You need to stop being so melodramatic. Someone asked you for a hutch, you said no. Hardly a stop the press moment.

Haven't a clue whats gone on :shock::shock:
Kris, unfortunately some people think rescues are a bottomless pit of money and can afford to provide everything & anything free of charge:roll: (We all wish;)), Some people also think by trying to blackmail a rescue is going to help a situation. Don't let it get to you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back