• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They ate a whole corner! Pics added

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
I haven't been on the forum for a few days, but I woke up yesterday to Kai asking me, "You know what the rabs did last night?"

Go into the room where I've got Polo, Hvite, and Svarta, and I see, well, the wood and plaster flooring where the carpet used to be :shock: They chewed up a 6" by 6" square (i swear they had to have measured first) right in the corner of the room, all the way through the carpet and the foam, all the way to the wood and nails :shock: There was bits of carpet and foam everywhere, it was quite a :shock: :censored: :lol: :roll: moment.

What's worse is I'm sure the most innocent are the responsible parties :lol: My sweet Hvite started pulling at the carpet while I was looking at it even.

Got it sorted out, my dad has a small construction business, but I had to share :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't get a picture of the corner, but I managed to get a picture of the guilty party :lol: I would get a piccie of the hole, but now its covered/patched/protected until my dad can get in to replace the carpet.

photo-3.jpg

norty buns :p

AWww they are absolutely lovely innocent looking buns, butter wouldnt melt.:lol::lol::lol: I too have no carpet Poppys chewed all the corners, and stripped my wallpaper:oops: And thats just 1 indoor bun;) they are really lovely though.Deb:D

Aww what a beautiful bunch :love:
We've got hard flooring throughout the house so don't have any of the carpet problems, but our wallpaper has definately taken a beating since having house buns :lol:

I didn't get a picture of the corner, but I managed to get a picture of the guilty party :lol: I would get a piccie of the hole, but now its covered/patched/protected until my dad can get in to replace the carpet.

photo-3.jpg

norty buns :p

They're gorgeous, but that is a Disapproving Rabbits pic if ever I saw one.....get it sent off lol ;) x

Its a real shock only because, well, I'm not sure if its strange to admit it, but I have never had a rabbit destroy anything before until now :shock: I mean, I've had a couple nibbles on books and the hay box and whatnot, but never destructive to the house itself.. In my O/H's words.. "they're lucky they're cute and we love em!" :love:

I've sent the photo off to disapproving rabbits.. I never thought about that! ;)

Its a real shock only because, well, I'm not sure if its strange to admit it, but I have never had a rabbit destroy anything before until now :shock: I mean, I've had a couple nibbles on books and the hay box and whatnot, but never destructive to the house itself.. In my O/H's words.. "they're lucky they're cute and we love em!" :love:

I've sent the photo off to disapproving rabbits.. I never thought about that! ;)

Proper little thugs lol ;) x

Back