• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will it ever end...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Now to me there were two reasons for getting my Rocky (mini-lop) neutered, for lack of babies and lack of spraying. I have no baby bunnies which is ace but he sprays everywhere, he has sprayed me and the sofa in the past couple of days I just hope O/h never gets sprayed as Rocky will be in trouble then......

Please help! Will it ever stop? He was neutered in Feb!:shock:

:(
My friend's bunny was neutered when he was a few months old, now he's 2 years old and still sprays :(

I guess some bunnies are just dirty :lol:

I remember when we got Wuzzle, and he'd been done about a month before, and Martyn picked him up for a snuggle and wuzzle sprayed him. It was soooo funny. Martyn's top stank of horny bunny for ages :lol::lol:

:(
My friend's bunny was neutered when he was a few months old, now he's 2 years old and still sprays :(

I guess some bunnies are just dirty :lol:

I remember when we got Wuzzle, and he'd been done about a month before, and Martyn picked him up for a snuggle and wuzzle sprayed him. It was soooo funny. Martyn's top stank of horny bunny for ages :lol::lol:

DANG!! :lol: So I may have to get something to wrap rnd his backend then the little begger!!
I would get stuck with the one who carries it on. Do you think it could stop after his lady folk are both neutered though?? Less hormones flying about...:roll::lol:

Back