PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever end...

RusselRocky
28-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Now to me there were two reasons for getting my Rocky (mini-lop) neutered, for lack of babies and lack of spraying. I have no baby bunnies which is ace but he sprays everywhere, he has sprayed me and the sofa in the past couple of days I just hope O/h never gets sprayed as Rocky will be in trouble then......

Please help! Will it ever stop? He was neutered in Feb!:shock:

BunnyBekkie
28-10-2008, 01:59 PM
:(
My friend's bunny was neutered when he was a few months old, now he's 2 years old and still sprays :(

I guess some bunnies are just dirty :lol:

I remember when we got Wuzzle, and he'd been done about a month before, and Martyn picked him up for a snuggle and wuzzle sprayed him. It was soooo funny. Martyn's top stank of horny bunny for ages :lol::lol:

RusselRocky
28-10-2008, 02:05 PM
:(
My friend's bunny was neutered when he was a few months old, now he's 2 years old and still sprays :(

I guess some bunnies are just dirty :lol:

I remember when we got Wuzzle, and he'd been done about a month before, and Martyn picked him up for a snuggle and wuzzle sprayed him. It was soooo funny. Martyn's top stank of horny bunny for ages :lol::lol:

DANG!! :lol: So I may have to get something to wrap rnd his backend then the little begger!!
I would get stuck with the one who carries it on. Do you think it could stop after his lady folk are both neutered though?? Less hormones flying about...:roll::lol:

BunnyBekkie
28-10-2008, 02:13 PM
It might do, but i'm not gonna place a bet that it'll work :lol: