• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny update

after a lot of uncertainty with my poor bunnies due to my relationship ending in the new year, im pleased to say that finally everything is sorted :)

Zeb has gone back to live with Gail & her new partner and is very happy - they are spoiling him and he's living back downstairs instead of being stuck in the spare room :) he loves being fussed over by them every night.

Saffy & Edina now have the whole of the spare room to themselves - this has cured Saffy's wild peeing lol for which im very glad.

Gus has moved into the living room and i've put a baby gate up so he can still enjoy Frida's company. She still has the run of the rest of the house.

Florrie pig is a bit lonely since Gideon died and since I've moved Gus out of the spare room so Angie is looking out for a friend for her :) hopefully we can pair her up soon. in the meantime, her cage is in the living room so she gets lots of company - she makes herself known as soon as i get home and is being very vocal :lol:

You wouldn't be interested in a mummy pig and her 2 baby pigs to be company for her would you:D

Back