• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Can I..

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Stop Ghostie from wrecking the hay bale!
I just went out there and (she's already built 2 burrows in it) but she's trying to shred one side of it!
It's already falling apart one side from her eating it!
She has plenty of hay in her hay basket to eat!

I think you need to stop her getting near it. Rabbits love to dig and make holes and generally just make a complete mess :roll:

It's in her kennel so they can jump ontop of it and look out. They love jumping on top of it, it's not a bale of hay to be used as hay (if that makes sense)

Alright! I will not try and stop her destroying her favourite look out tower.
Jesus, that bunneh loves destorying things!

Last edited:
Sorry, if you didn't want to hear she was enjoying it, and do genuinely want to stop her doing it, then you will just have to take it out. But really, it's nice she is enjoying it :) And I'm not sure why you're getting upset with the 'Jesus!' business, we were just trying to help.

Some things are just not 'forever'. It might be that her lookout tower needs replacing often, as it is clearly her 'work in progress' What about providing something else as a lookout tower, a stepping stool or something ?

I this is the second haybale they've had as she chewed the twine on the other one! :lol:

I asked the question as she hasn't tried to destruct it like this before.

They have a chair they can look out of and a castle they can climb :)

Hetty, you're such a flid!

Can you steal loads of boxes from Tesco and make look out things out of that so maybe they'll take longer over destroying the bale?

Could you not steal the boxes then tack the carboard to the bale? So she's still got the bale, but can enjoy destroying the boxes before the bale?

Back