• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi and Thanks

jbwho

New Kit
Thought I should introduce myself properly after my panic post last night.

I'm Jocelyn, I've got two adorable french lops. Chives is a 16lb bundle of fun although he is not very well at the moment and has me worried to death. His daughter Onion, weighs in at 4ozs less than her dad (at the moment) and is a stroppy little madam - not aggressive - just stamps her foot and turns her back a lot but great fun too.

My family is rounded off by my Great Dane, Saffy, and my little red terrier (possibly a bit of Jack Russell - but knows or cares) called Scooby (causes awful confusion for children who insist on calling him Scrappy) but he was named before I got him.

They are all rescues and the centre of my life.

Thank you all so much for your help and suggestions, the vets seemed very negative about the outcome for poor old Chives but your ideas have definitely given me hope that it might not be that bad just yet.

Apologies if I am not attaching the photo's properly but here are a couple of my boys and girls.

Chives
Chives3.jpg

Onion
DSC_0119.jpg

Saffy & Scooby
A11.jpg

Back