• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time to start getting ready for Twombly! So exciting!

After all these weeks of waiting I am finally going to collect Twombly from Lucy (of the fabulous FatFluffs) in Solihull on Saturday!

As I'm off work this week, I've got plenty of time to get things ready!

To do:

-Collect Dog Crate from Mum and Dad's as a base for them in my hallway.

- Clean Hallway (where bonding will take place) thoroughly with white vinegar cleaning spray from Wilkos.
(I am going to neutralise the living/dining room where they will actually be living while they are in the hallway)

- Buy a bigger litter tray big enough for 2 bunny bottoms!

- Sort out Twombly's insurance!

Does that sound ok? I'm a bit nervous!

I am going to be changing Twombly's name as well and Twombly will be her middle name. I'm still undecided between Gretel and Maria?

Yeah I like Greta too - and I also think Gwen which someone on here has named their bun is ace - but Gwen is my Gran's name and I like Gretel cos it's from the Sound of Music which I love! That also explans Maria - when I suggested names for a naming the buns comp for the other set of kits the FatFluffs had in I suggested all Sound of Music names but kept Maria and Gretel in case I needed them!

Ms Gretel Twombly sounds like a fabulous bunny name to me. :lol:

Me too - please can I sit in the vet's waiting room when you are called in? :lol::lol::lol:

Artie used to be called R-for and no one ever tried to pronounce it (as in R for Rabbit :roll:) so eventually I changed it to what had been his nick name for a while.

Good luck with collecting her and the bonding. ... it all brings back fond memories of getting very lost in Walsall a couple of months ago :lol::lol:

Not long to go now :) Am definitely going to come over to Lucy's to see you :) [ankle is able to drive ... even if it can so little else :(]. What time you due in lovely Solihull??

Me too - please can I sit in the vet's waiting room when you are called in? :lol::lol::lol:

Artie used to be called R-for and no one ever tried to pronounce it (as in R for Rabbit :roll:)
QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol:

Abi: Not decided on a time to get there yet - been roped in to painting or something though!

Just been cleaning my hallway and kitchen and bathroom with white vinegar spray! It stinks!!!!!

Well as and when you decide a time can you PM me so I can get there in time!!! Can't miss out on meeting Gregory! And seeing Twombly all grown up meeting her man! :D

Abi got there first. You are welcome what ever time you like. It's going to be quite a long drive for you (probably 2 -3 hours) depending on the traffic & how much of a nutter you are. I imagine the best way is via M1 then the A42 then the M42 & I'm just a few minutes away from the solihull exit of the M42. I'll pm you my address & contact numbers.

You preparations seem fine. Twombly has only got a very little bottom and her and brother, sister & mum all sqeeze themselves into a litter tray about a foot wide even though they have another one all to themselves. She can eat all veg so don't worry about that. She's on excel but I can give you enough to last till you transfer her onto what ever gregory is having. Don't forget to remind me to give you her vaccination card.

You might get to meet some very special visitors at my house as abi will be bringing two buns to me...although where we are going to put them I don't know with twombly and gregory bonding in the porch. The rest of the fluffs in the conservatory, my buns in the kitchen and panda in the utility room :):) It's going to be a mad house.

Sounds like a crazy day! Reckon if I set off about 9 that would be ok? I usually drive like a nutter but will be a bit more careful with bunnies on board!

Oh does Twombly chew much? I need to sort out all my wires - been lovely since Gregory stopped chewing - and get some willow balls or something for her to chew on!

not really a chewer.....does like a cardboard box, she might like a willow ball.....we have some at my house that you could buy off me for a knock down price :)

yuh!!! and I'm roping carol into helping me to make some christmas decorations too !!!! after all gregory will have just spent 2 hours in a car so he'll need to get his legs back in working order before he goes home again....plenty of time for a cup of tea and a bit of painting......she might even get a banoffee chocchip muffin if she's lucky from the new recipie book!

Back