• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gwens gonna be a house bun!!!!!!!!

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
:D:D:D:D

Am so excited have finally got OH to agree to Gwen being a housebun.
Showed him all the threads and literature about bunnies needing to live either in pairs or in the house if they were singletons and told him she either came inside or I was going to look for a husbun for her.

Luckily he didnt call my bluff as I really didnt want to get another bun (cost implications being a worry) and agreed she can come in.

So now I need to sort her accomodation out were going to get her a crate as though she can be free range most of the time I think she will need somewhere to go if she wants peace from the kids.

Missed out on a bargain on ebay last night though as the crate I was watching went for £2.98!!!!!!!! I couldnt get my bid in quick enough.:(

Thats great, all my bunnies have been house buns over the years, when I had the first hardly anyone know how well they can adapt, my current little man is free most of the time so well behaved :)

She's been in all morning as I'm off on half term and shes doing that chilled out stretch that Bunnies do with their legs out behind, have never seen her do that in her hutch.:)

Just won a 42" crate on ebay for £27.00 so hopefully Gwen will be installed by the weekend!
Would have liked the 48" but it just wont fit and shell be able to have the door open most of the time anyway!

Back