• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place for dog crate

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
Hi
I want to get a dog crate for Gwen any reccomendations on the best/cheapest place to get them? Has anyone had the ones from albany pets?
Thanks

Thanks for that.
At the momment the Albany one looks better value what was the quality like of the one you got?

:wave: i got mine of ebay i thinks its a 42'' one (its huge:lol:).

cost me £41 + 7.50p&p.

its brill, would def recommend getting one!.
x

I got a brand new 48" black one from ebay too for £33. Best bargain I've had in a long time. They let me pick it up as well so saved on postage.

Just won one for £27 its a 42" as we haven't got room for the 48" but her door will be left open most of time. I just want somewhere for her to retreat to if the kids get to busy!

Just won one for £27 its a 42" as we haven't got room for the 48" but her door will be left open most of time. I just want somewhere for her to retreat to if the kids get to busy!

Wow! Bargain...well done :)

Are you collecting it or having it posted?

Its Essex so got to be posted at a charge of £9.00 but still cheaper than any I've seen in a pet shop I prob could have got it cheaper if I'd have watched the auctions for a a couple of weeks but with the cold snap we had last night I really want Gwen indoors asap!:D

Its Essex so got to be posted at a charge of £9.00 but still cheaper than any I've seen in a pet shop I prob could have got it cheaper if I'd have watched the auctions for a a couple of weeks but with the cold snap we had last night I really want Gwen indoors asap!:D

That's still a GREAT price :)

Don't forget to post some piccies when it's set up :)

Back