• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit never fails to make me laugh *slaps forehead*

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Just been outside to feed my little monsters and yesterday we took a walk up to the organic farm and got them some posh veg. Got them a lovely huge posh cabbage. The leaves are so big I only gave the babies 1 leaf to share. The others got a leaf each.

Anyways, fed them and went back upstairs to fill their water bottles and came down to fid biscuit stood on her leaf and tearing it. Nothing silly about that, then I looked at Wuzzle. Biscuit had parked her bum on his leaf so he was eating around her coz there was no way she'll shift if she's eating. Poor little guy was pulling and pulling at the leaf but nothing was moving. She was just sat there with a leaf between her front paws and another under her bum. :lol:

I love her so much :love::love::love:

Haha, clever bun! She's probably thinking "What's yours is mine and what's mine's my own." :lol::lol:

Back