• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John Hopewell Water Bottles

I've two and they've lasted outdoors a couple of years now. I think they are great :D

I have about 35 lol. They are fantastic, you will want tem for all your buns once you have them. If they start to leak you just take the nozzle off and give it a clean and they are good as new.

Hi :wave:Mine have just arrived but the spout bit won't fit through the mesh on the cage!! so i have had to put it inside but it is not supported very well! people need to check the mesh size before ordering bottles, the mesh on my hutch is quite small and only the standard annoying drippy bottles fit through!!

Hi :wave:Mine have just arrived but the spout bit won't fit through the mesh on the cage!! so i have had to put it inside but it is not supported very well! people need to check the mesh size before ordering bottles, the mesh on my hutch is quite small and only the standard annoying drippy bottles fit through!!

I have the same probem with some of my mesh. Ijust cut a hole big enough for the spout

As long as the mesh is weld mesh not chicken wire then removing one piece should have no effect on the surrounding mesh as its welded at each joint.

I have 1" x 1/2" mesh on my hutch. I just bent the wire a bit to get the bottle through :)

Ummmmm can I ask a daft question please, I have not seen these bottles in real life but from the picture the drinking spouts appear to be in the wrong postiton?, it looks like the bunny would have to be diectly underneath?

Well, they arrived, but i wasnt in, sooo stupid royal mail has taken them back and said i cant collect until tomorrow *sigh* :? :lol:

Ummmmm can I ask a daft question please, I have not seen these bottles in real life but from the picture the drinking spouts appear to be in the wrong postiton?, it looks like the bunny would have to be diectly underneath?

The drippy bit is right on the end and drips much more freely that the standard ones so doesn't need as much effort. I don't think the angles much different.

Ive got three for all my cages. Thought the buns would have problems using them but after rubbing some banana on them no problems at all. Only problem is I found the wire that holds the bottle onto the cage is a bit short & I struggled to attach them

Yep, I have a snugglesafe on mine and it hasn't frozen. They have much wider necks so easier to clean/empty ice out of.

Back