• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tommy & Petra..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Free-range in living room..:love:

SDC10606-1.jpg

SDC10607-1.jpg

The barrier between them lol

SDC10609-1.jpg

Posing for the camera!!

SDC10611-1.jpg

Tommy & Petra you are just so scrummy together!!! :love::love::love: Careful Nat they're about to chew through your laptop & cut you off RU :lol::lol::lol:

awww. on the last photo of petra i can see her lovely girly eyelashes :)i hope shes being a good girl with the litter try.

Petra + Litter Tray = NO GO AREA!!

She seems to hate the litter tray! :? lol.

Might settle once in her hutch!

ooops. well i'm not fibbing when i say petra was the cleanest rabbit that has been here in a while. she had a litter tray in her bed part and a litter tray in her living area. apart from those the rest was carpet and apart from a few stray poo's everything else was in the litter tray. she had woodbased catlitter in the trays with hay on top.maybe shes a bit shy going to the toilet when tommy is watching :lol:

ooops. well i'm not fibbing when i say petra was the cleanest rabbit that has been here in a while. she had a litter tray in her bed part and a litter tray in her living area. apart from those the rest was carpet and apart from a few stray poo's everything else was in the litter tray. she had woodbased catlitter in the trays with hay on top.maybe shes a bit shy going to the toilet when tommy is watching :lol:

It must be Tommy!
Hopefully it will settle in there new surroundings! :D

Back