• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 4 buns

Mumtobuns

Warren Scout
I currently have 4 buns that live as 2 pairs (boy/girl, boy/girl). They live next door to one another and can see, smell, touch each other through the mesh. We are about to get a new 8 x 6 shed for them and I would like to see if they can live as a group. I do have a couple of real characters (girl of one pair, boy of the other) and do not want to have a three and a one as it wouldn't be fair on the one. Can anyone give any recommendations or advice? We will split the shed into two if we don't bond the group. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

So the leak worked then?? (It wasn't an intentional leak I must add, cos that would be naughty!)

Bit of a bump, cos I hav;t got a clue

Yep, leak worked! Although we're not doing too well on the shed front at the moment - outbid on e-bay. Doesn't seem like anyone can help me :( :cry:

Back