• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am i right in thinking..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
it is far too late to move indoor buns outside?

My OH seems to think Oscar and Jasmine would be more suited outside and our attic would be better bunny-free..

Its too late, correct?

:D

My buns are outside buns and they already have their winter coats. It's far to late (in my opinion) to move your buns outside - they would need their winter coat now.

I would say that as the temperature has really dropped in the last few days it's probably too late. Even a week ago when it was still quite warm it might have been pushing it, but personally I wouldn't do it now.

its freezing out there... i felt cold in my bed last night for the first time in months.... you should keep em as house bunnies whooop whoooop :D

Thanks!!
Just the back-up responses i needed guys!! :D:lol:

My babies arent going anywhere!!! :D although may have to tell them to start behaving!!

its freezing out there... i felt cold in my bed last night for the first time in months.... you should keep em as house bunnies whooop whoooop :D

Oh i am, just going to have a word and tell them to behave....:D and when there out to not tease the chinchillas lol

Awwww you know you don't really want to put Jasmine & Oscar outside Nat (even if they did have their winter coats!) - you would so miss the mischief they get up to! :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww you know you don't really want to put Jasmine & Oscar outside Nat (even if they did have their winter coats!) - you would so miss the mischief they get up to! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol, yerrr course i would....:lol:
They actually behaved and stayed in until we have let them out, although once out, they havent...hahaha

Id miss Oscar following me around and Jasmine running off with veg!

xx

Lol, yerrr course i would....:lol:
They actually behaved and stayed in until we have let them out, although once out, they havent...hahaha

Id miss Oscar following me around and Jasmine running off with veg!

xx

Awwwwww bless em, they do make us laugh don't they! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeahhh just been up to feed hammies dog biscuits and you should of seen them i said NO you two have had supper, Oscar ran off and stamped his foot! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I tell you I swear bunnies are little people in furry coats! :lol::lol::lol:

Back