• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a cheap shed

clarem

Warren Scout
After my bonding nightmares I now need to get some extra accomodation. I already have a 8ft x 6ft shed with 7ft run attached and don't have a huge garden so nothing too big. I also can't afford too much as I wasn't expecting to have to buy another shed. I spent a fortune adding levels and lining the shed I have. Can anyone suggest a good place to look for sheds. I only have a small car so freecycle is out!

I got a 6ft by 4ft shed from foucs for £110 a couple of weeks ago - it has since been 'modified' for the buns by my dad bless him

Thanks guys that looks great, have you got some pics of yours once modified? Now I just need to talk nicely to my dad to build a run inbetween the 2 sheds :)

Last edited:
I have MIsty indoors but there are loadsa people with shed converts start a new thread maybe asking for pictures :wave:

Thanks guys that looks great, have you got some pics of yours once modified? Now I just need to talk nicely to my dad to build a run inbetween the 2 sheds :)

With mine so far, we have laid lino down and put these metal things to stop the wood been chewed, with regards to a run, we havent got one attached, as the bun in this shed, needs deep bedding and cant be on concrete for too long, so didnt see it appropriate to attach a run! :)

Start a new threads or search, theres lots of detailed pics on here!

Back