• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy Hay..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Bought a bag from PAH, the guinea pigs in particular loved it.

There every day hay is meadow hay

What other hay could i try with Buns and GP's!?

x

My bunnies love oat, wheat and barley hay - I've just ordered another bag from Hay Experts. I haven't tried it on the piggies as they love the Dust Free Meadow Hay, but I'm sure they'd eat it. It looks expensive but my last bag has lasted months because it's so tightly compacted.

You could also get a sample of different hay from Hay Experts to try - a good way of finding out which hays they like without buying big bags.

my lot love oat hay. its thicker strands and must make a nice change.

It looks lovely doesn't it - so green and thick and Bell and T love it - does look funny when T eats it as he's so tiny and he has this great big thick strand sticking out of his mouth like he's got a cigar or something :shock: :lol:

Thanks!
It was so nice to watch them, they picked hay over there food....:shock: lol

i've also had some herbal hay but cant remember where from. it looks like a really small packet but is compressed really tightly and actually goes a lot further than you think.

My buns love the oat, wheat and barley hay too.. also they totally adore Brome Hay! it smells so yummy too and is a darker softer hay:D

Back