• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arghhhh some people

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
we called at the garden centre today so i could get a holly shrub, before we left went to look at baby bunnies and piggies, and heard this man saying ohh yeah we have 2 rabbits we leave them outside in pouring rain and all weathers as you can just leave them at back of garden and throw them food out easiest pets to look after, the people who were told this were looking at a rabbit so i said soo they could hear i don't think so and said to my nan clearly he doesnt vaccinate and know about proper rabbit care, and the people looking changed their minds

we called at the garden centre today so i could get a holly shrub, before we left went to look at baby bunnies and piggies, and heard this man saying ohh yeah we have 2 rabbits we leave them outside in pouring rain and all weathers as you can just leave them at back of garden and throw them food out easiest pets to look after, the people who were told this were looking at a rabbit so i said soo they could hear i don't think so and said to my nan clearly he doesnt vaccinate and know about proper rabbit care, and the people looking changed their minds

Was that before or after you threw a heavy object at his head? ;)

Back