• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On their way home.

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Yay, Molly and Faline are on their way back to me now.

Thanks very much to their Aunty Lynne for looking after them whilst I sorted myself out, you're an angel. xx

He should be here at 10.15 :D

I wondering if that's too late to set them up in their playhouse and if I should leave them indoors over night.

You are more than welcome. Their Uncle Steve is missing them too, he was chatting away to them when he topped their hay up this afternoon:D

They were a pleasure to have and Faline especially caught everyones attention with her gorgeous coat. I am missing them already:(

Cant wait to see them in their new set up though. Give them nose rubs from us when they arrive.

You are more than welcome. Their Uncle Steve is missing them too, he was chatting away to them when he topped their hay up this afternoon:D

They were a pleasure to have and Faline especially caught everyones attention with her gorgeous coat. I am missing them already:(

Cant wait to see them in their new set up though. Give them nose rubs from us when they arrive.

aw, bless. Thanks for not stealing them. :lol:

Back